Monday, April 5, 2010

Baby Shower

My Baby Shower Preparation has begun. I currently have about only half of what I need as far as decorations go, and I cant start buying the food until closer to the day obviously, but i have the menu set up and its going to be so good. Im drooling thinking about it. I need about 70 tea cups and saucers... I only have about 20, but thats ok because I only went to 2 thrift stores. 2! And some are super beautiful and plan on keeping them forever. I have my dessert menu all ready also. Thats the bes part of a tea party theme. Well its garden tea party, but my garden version is basically roses upon roses... not so many other flowers except maybe some white filler flowers just for a change of pace. When I first found out I was pregnant, I hoped day and night it was a boy... when i found out it was girl, I felt like I let everyone down... but now, I cant even imagine having a boy after i started the shopping and baby shower planning etc. I dont even know where to begin with buying boy stuff, im so much better at girly things. And I really really really can't wait until she is here!

Oh and Happy Easter to everyone! I know Im a day late, thats what happens when you have a 2 year old in the house! <33

No comments:

Post a Comment